- Port Sanibel Marina (6 mins., 1.9 mi)
- Causeway Beaches (9 mins., 2.6 mi)
- Billy’s Bikes and Rentals (11 mins., 5 mi)
- Sanibel Lighthouse (15 mins., 5.7 mi)
- Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum (18 mins., 7.8 mi)
- J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge (19 mins., 9 mi)
- Edison/Ford Winter Estates (27 mins., 14.6 mi)
- Sanibel Island Cow
Your trip to Sanibel isn’t complete without a stop at The Island Cow. With great cookin’, cold drinks, outdoor games, and live entertainment, you can relax knowing you are truly on Island Time.
Sanibel Island Cow Menu (PDF)
- IL Cielo
This fine dining restaurant offers a dynamic culinary experience in a friendly environment featuring creative American cuisine with internationally inspired specials.
IL Cielo Menu
- Doc Ford’s Rum Bar & Grille
With 2 dining rooms and an outdoor patio, where you decide to enjoy the ambiance is up to you! A trip to Sanibel isn’t complete without lunch or dinner with us at Doc Ford’s!
Doc Ford’s Rum Bar & Grille Menu (PDF)
- Keylime Bistro
Relax inside or dine outside and enjoy the fresh air and Florida sunshine. They have live music daily and a full-service bar.
Keylime Bistro Menu (PDF)
- The Bubble Room
The Bubble Room was one of the first on the Island to introduce the bright and cheerful pastel colors now widely used on the island. The restaurant still presents several of the distinctive original menu items offered by the Farqhuarsons, including such favorites as Socra cheese, Bubble Bread, Carolina Moons, Tarzan, Eddie Fisherman, and many of the delicious and oversized desserts.
The Bubble Room Menu (PDF)